With Music Together® Online, you’ll have access to the same high-quality music and movement curriculum loved by millions of families and teachers around the world—from home!
During each live/interactive mini-class, your favorite teachers from Music Together in Geneva Center will lead activities for you and your whole family to sing, play, and jam along to. We’ll be using songs from the Maracas collection, and your teacher will show you how to make everyday items like dish towels, pots, and stuffies into musical props! Classes are appropriate for children under 5, with a special class for parents with babies under 9 months—but the whole family (and encouraged!) is welcome to participate!
When you enroll, you will receive a code to download your music through our award-winning Hello Everybody app, a hard-copy songbook, and an invitation to our private Facebook Group and Youtube channel, where we will share musical inspiration and activities to try at home, and where you can connect with other enrolled parents.
Each week, you'll get:
- One 30-minute Zoom class with a trained early childhood music educator
- Several Zoom, Facebook or YouTube Live event
- Recorded videos from our teachers
Your tuition also includes:
- A private with additional videos, including parent education, musical crafts, lullabies, song covers, and more.
- Printables and other downloadable family resources, including coloring pages, musical games, and more.
- Maracas Song Collection materials (songbook, CD, download code) mailed directly to your door.
- Maracas Song Collection download code emailed upon Zoom class confirmation.
- Access to your music through the award-winning Hello Everybody App
This package of online music experiences and resources create a comprehensive music-learning program for young children of the highest caliber: just as you would expect from Music Together.